Peter Bray is a chartered building surveyor and chartered building engineer. He was MD of what was Black Horse Surveyors, formerly part of Lloyds Group. Peter is a Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Fellow of the Association of Building Engineers (ABE) for which he was selected to be a board member. Peter is also a member of the Society of the Institution of Engineering and Technology. Peter is a Registered Valuer and a member of the World Organization of Building Officials.
“We all know when we’ve experienced great service. Usually, it’s when a professional has a combination of two things:
- They have good knowledge and experience of their subject.
- They’re positive and helpful.
At Spencer Bray, we gear our company around these two simple values.
– we recruit and train our staff with these aims in mind
– we design our products to give strong technical advice in a helpful way;
– we believe that attitude is as important as knowledge;
– we aim to talk to our clients, rather than talk down to them.
The feedback I receive from happy clients confirms that these aims are worth pursuing.”
Spencer Bray is:
– Truly independent (not owned or allied to a Bank or corporate chain)
– Backed by Professional Indemnity Insurance for all its activities
– Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.